YouTube has always been the most preferred and commonly used video streaming service all over the world. It is much popular mainly because of the streaming features and content that it provides to its users.
YouTube is a streaming platform. Besides, millions of people use it to upload their video content. Using this service is pretty easy for anyone, and it can be accessed on multiple devices, including Windows and Mac computers, along with Android smartphones, iOS devices, and Fire TV Stick.
The service enables you to stream the videos in much clearer audio and video quality. From comedy to horror, here you can find video content of all genres. And the best part is it is entirely free to use on any device. However, to enjoy advanced streaming features, one can consider subscribing to YouTube Premium.
The service keeps on introducing new features to improvise the streaming experience of its users. For instance, YouTube introduced the auto-play feature back in the year 2015.
The following feature is enabled by default on all devices, and it plays the video on its own at the end of an existing video. And not all the users seem to enjoy the auto-play feature every time streaming the videos.
Fortunately, it is pretty simple to turn off the feature. Do you want to see how you can turn off the auto-play feature on YouTube? Are you also one of the users of this streaming service?
If you want to know how to disable the functionality, you are advised to go through this entire blog as here you will be provided with the method for this.
Disabling the Auto-Play Feature on YouTube
Any YouTube user can turn off the auto-play feature on any of their devices with much ease. If you also want to do so, you will have to follow the techniques that we will provide you here.
The mentioned methods are easy to follow and consist of some simple instructions. Here, you will see how to turn off the feature on the YouTube mobile app, YouTube TV, and web. And let’s get started by discussing the first method.
Method to Turn Off the Auto-Play Feature on YouTube Mobile App
Follow the below-mentioned instructions to turn off the auto-play videos on the YouTube mobile app:
- Firstly, you will launch the YouTube app on your Android smartphone or iPhone.
- After launching the app on your device, pick any video and play it.
- When the video starts to stream, tap on it, and then go to the upper right corner, you will be able to see the auto-play toggle button.
- Tap on the auto-play toggle switch, after which it will automatically move from “On” to “Off.” And that’s all you will need to do to turn off the auto-play feature on the YouTube mobile app.
Instructions to Turn off Auto-Play on YouTube TV
Here’s how you can turn off the auto-play videos on YouTube TV:
- Initiate the task by logging into your YouTube TV account.
- After logging in, you will click your profile picture located on the right side of the screen.
- Proceed further by clicking on the “Settings” option.
- At last, click the “Auto-Play on Start” option and turn off the toggle button to disable the feature. That’s it.
Steps to Turn Off the Auto-Play Videos on YouTube Using a Web Browser
Here’s how you can turn off the auto-play feature on YouTube using a web browser:
- Firstly, launch a web browser of your choice on your device and then visit the YouTube website.
- Click on any video to play. And when the video starts streaming, place the cursor on the video.
- Now, you will be able to see a “Play” icon that can be toggled left or right. You will see this icon in the bottom right corner of the video screen.
- Hover the cursor over the icon, after which a small pop-up will appear on your screen saying that “Auto-Play is On.” At last, turn off the toggle switch to disable the feature.
So, this is how any YouTube user can quickly turn off the auto-play feature on any of their devices. Try the methods now if you also want to disable the functionality. And to read more posts like this, go to our official website right away.buy views